Rama Veeraragoo's Classroom
Director of Studies
I can help students think through questions in the fields of law, business, finance, economics and entrepreneurship.
As a founder of a tech startup, GoodRipple/Avocado Culture and non-tech business, Entrust GC and an angel network (to invest in startups), I have gained insights about entrepreneurship and doing a startup. From my study of law and practice at a top law firm in London and as in-house counsel at an investment bank, I have practised finding new insights and legal arguments. During my MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, I was exposed to economics, finance, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship.
If you would like me to be your Director of Studies, fill out the following form:
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Finance
- MA (Oxon) in Jurisprudence (Law) from the University of Oxford
- MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Admitted to the New York Bar as an attorney
- Admitted to the Courts of England and Wales as a solicitor (attorney)